domingo, 9 de janeiro de 2022

Gyroscópio 69 – Túnel do Tempo ... Há Cinquenta Anos – Programa 170 – 09/01/2022

 


1.       Alone Again – Gilbert O’Sullivan

2.       First Time Ever I Saw Your Face – Roberta Flack

3.       Rock And Roll Lullaby – B.J.Thomas

4.       Summer Holiday – Terry Winter

 

5.       Without You – Harry Nilsson

6.       Soley Soley – Middle Of The Road

7.       Imagine – John Lennon & The Plastic Ono Band

8.       Betcha By Golly Wow – Stylistics

 

9.       Tell me Once Again – Light Reflections

10.   A Horse With No Name – America

11.   Let’s Stay Together – Al Green

12.   Mamy Blue – Ricky Shayne

 

13.   Morning Has Broken – Cat Stevens

14.   Rocket Man – Elton John

15.   I Can See Clearly Now – Johnny Nash

16.   Run to me – Bee Gees

 

17.   There’s No More Corn On The Brasos – The Walkers

18.   Got To Be There – Michael Jackson

19.   Day After Day – Badfinger

20.   I’m So Happy – Trio Galleta

 

21.   Saturday In The Park – Chicago

22.   Precious & Few – Climax

23.   Oh Girl – The Chi Lites

24.   Don´t Want To Say Goodbye – The Raspberries

 

25.   Song Song Blue – Neil Diamond

26.   Everything I Own – Bread

27.   So Far Away – Carole King

28.   A Taste of Excitement – Carnaby Street Pop Orchestra & Choir

 

29.   Mercy Mercy Me – Marvin Gaye

30.   Frightened Girl – Silent Majority

31.   Son of My Father – Giorgio

32.   I Wanna Be Where You Are – José Feliciano

 

33.   Pop Concerto – Pop Concerto Orchestra

34.   Baby I’m A Want You – Bread

35.   Long Cool Woman (In A Black Dress) – The Hollies

36.   The Candy Man – Sammy Davis Jr

 

37.   Heart Of Gold – Neil Young

38.   Stick Up – Honey Cone

39.   Skyline Pigeon – Elton John

40.   American Pie – Don McLean


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário